Khai Vi - Appetizers
We offer a variety of traditional Vietnamese appetizers to please your palate.
- Cha Gio (Vietnamese egg rolls) - Cripsy Rolls made with ground pork, glass noodles, carrots, mushrooms and a side of vinaigrette fish sauce (nuoc mam). Also served with a side of fresh lettuce and mint herbs for wrapping. (3 rolls/ 5 rolls)
- Goi Cuon (Spring rolls) - Rice paper rolls with shrimps, pork, vermicelli noodles, bean sprouts, mint herbs and a side of peanut sauce. (2 rolls)
Pho - Beef Noodle Soup
Our signature beef noodle soup comes with your choice of various beef cuts and fresh noodles. All soups are served with a side of fresh bean sprouts, serrated coriander, Thai basil and jalapenos.
- Dac Biet - Special combo with rare slices of beef, lean brisket, fatty brisket, flank, tendon and tripe.
- Tai - Rare slices of beef.
- Pho Tom - Beef soup with shrimp and crab meat.
Them bo vien (add beef meatballs to any soup)
Bun - Vermicelli Noodle Entrees
Served with vermicelli rice noodles, shredded lettuce, cabbage, cucumbers, bean, sprouts, mint herbs, pickled carrots and daikon, roasted peanuts and a side of vinaigrette fish sauce (nuoc mam).
- Bun Tom Thit Nuong (grilled shrimps and pork combo) - Skewered pork marinated in a honey sauce and grilled over an open flame. (small/large)
- Bun Thit Nuong Cha Gio (grilled pork and egg rolls combo) - Skewered pork marinated in a honey sauce and grilled over an open flame and crispy egg rolls. (small/large)
- Bun Bo Hue (beef lemongrass soup) - Vermicelli rice noodles, beef shank, flank, tendon and prok pudding in a lemongrass beef broth; served with a side of fresh shredded cabbage, lettuce and mint herbs.
- Bun Mang Vit (duck with bamboo shoots soup) - Vermicelli rice noodles, duck meat and bamboo shoots in a light tasty broth; served with a side of fresh cabage, lettuce, mint herbs and spicy ginger sauce. (small/large)
Com - Rice Entrees
All rice entrees are served with steamed broken rice, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, pickled carrots and daikon, a side of vinaigrette fish sauce (nuoc mam) and soup.
- Com Tam Hiep (Hiep's house special combo) - Pork chop, chicken and shrimps grilled over an open flame, shredded pork and Vietnamese-style steamed meatloaf.
- Com Tam Tom Bo Nuong (grilled shrimp and beef combo) - Round steak slices and shrimps marinated in a special house sauce and grilled over an open flame.
For kids under 12 years old and under. Meal includes fresh lemonade or soda.
- A. Pho Chin (lean brisket noodle soup)
- B. Pho Tai (rare slices of beef noodle soup)
- C. Pho Bo Vien (beef meatballs noodle soup)
- D. Com Tam Ga Nuong (grilled chicken with broken rice)
Trang Mieng - Dessert
Save room for dessert!
- Che Hiep (Hiep's house special dessert) - Special red bean dessert with crushed ice, coconut milk and tapioca.
- Che Trai Cay (Medley tropical fruit)
- Kem Tra Xanh (Green tea ice cream)
Catering - Give us a call!
Whether you're having an office party, church function or hosting a family reunion, with our delicious assortment of appetizers, entrees, and traditional finger foods, there's plenty of flavor to go around!
- The Small Family (Serves 10-12) $125
- Small shrimp & pork salad
- Medium grilled chicken noodle entree
- Small grilled pork chop w/rice
- 6 Vietnemese eggrolls
- 6 fresh spring rolls
- The Extended Family (Serves 18-20) $175
- Medium shrimp & pork salad
- Medium grilled chicken w/rice
- Medium grilled pork chop or honey pork chop w/noodles
- 15 Vietnemese egg rolls
- 10 fresh spring rolls
- À la carte
- Egg rolls - Small tray 25 rolls ($29.95)
- Spring rolls - Small tray 14 rolls ($29.95)
- Grilled chicken - Served with rice or vermicelli noodles
Sml ($25), Md ($40), Lrg ($65)
- Grilled beef - Served with rice or vermicelli noodles
Sml ($29), Md ($45), Lrg ($69)
- Grilled honey marinated pork - Served with rice or vermicelli noodles
Sml ($25), Md ($40), Lrg ($65)
- Grilled shrimp - Served with rice or vermicelli noodles
Sml ($35), Md ($49), Lrg ($79)
All items made fresh to order